Come as a family to an awesome lakeside weekend away at Frontier Lodge. Kick off the summer with a mini-vacation! Enjoy leisure time spent together on Lake Wallace boating, swimming or playing sports together. Connect with God through a beautiful natural setting and make some new friends. Join us on Friday anytime after 1pm. Feel free to come enjoy the camp ground for the afternoon, or drive down after work.
Co-Hosted by Jonathan & Becky Stymiest and Daylen & Amy Dueck
- Plenty of leisure time as well as some organized games to spend together as a family.
- Trained staff available to coach you on specialized activities, such as archery, kayaking, canoeing and more.
- Dynamic, fun, and family-orientated Saturday Night Program with skits & live music.
- Beautiful lakeside camping.
- A comfortable way to introduce your kids to camp.
- Meaningful Bible teaching focused in 2 sessions for adults and older teens.
- Simultaneous children’s program for the kids.
Families who don't pay for a cabin will have to bring tents.
No charge for tent camping (tents not provided). No charge for children under 5 years.
Price includes 2 nights’ accommodations, meals included from Friday evening snack to Sunday lunch.
Cabins are all FULL - Only tenting is available.
typically sleeps 8, may be shared between families
To reserve your spot or to make a payment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 819-844-2277