May 5th and May 12th 2018
These will be our clean up days to help us get ready for camp. We’ll be needing a lot of help fixing, cleaning, setting up, washing, building, moving, and EATING! Yes, lots of food and drink will be provided! Bring your friends – a day of hard work is always more fun with your friends!
Here is a list of all the work teams we will be needing, as well as examples of what those teams will be taking care of.
- BBQ/Kitchen Crew: prepare and place food for lunch
- Painting and Staining Crew: Harple bedrooms, Gazebo in park
- Cleaning Crew: Sweeping out cabins and buildings, cleanse kitchen, pressure washing, windows, Hillside
- Organizing Crew: Taking stock in Infirmary, Arts and Crafts, Prop Shop, Laundry Room, Sports Shed, Tally mattresses and beds
- Landscaping Crew: clearing brush, planting flowers, trimming hedges, tree-house
- Building Crew: shelves in Chapel, fix rails on bunks, build fence to hide kitchen propane tanks, Faith Lodge back porch
- Splitting Wood
- Putting in the docks and trampolines
Please email the Frontier Lodge office to sign up for the work team (listed above) that you would like to be a part of. This way we can ensure we have enough tools/equipment to facilitate everyone and make the most of the help we have.
There will be swimming, and maybe even tubing followed by our Work Day! What a great way to start our 2018 Summer Season! We look forward to seeing you there!