June 26 - 28th, 2020
Come as a family to an awesome lakeside weekend away at Frontier Lodge. Kick off the summer with a mini-vacation! Enjoy leisure time spent together on Lake Wallace boating, swimming or playing sports together. Connect with God through a beautiful natural setting and make some new friends.
- Beautiful lakeside camping
- Lots of leisure time & organized games for quality family time
- Staff available to help you with activities like archery, kayaking, canoeing, etc
- Dynamic, fun, and family-orientated evening programs with skits & live music
- A comfortable way to introduce your kids to camp
- Meaningful Bible teaching in 3 sessions for adults and older teens
- Simultaneous children’s program for the kids
- Family friendly pricing includes 3 nights’ accommodations
- Meals included from Friday evening snack to Monday brunch
What does the weekend cost?
There is a fee charged for each individual who attends the weekend to cover food, program, and activities. Families can bring a tent and pitch it on-site at no extra cost. We call this our TENT VILLAGE! For families who would prefer to stay in a cabin, an additional $130 will be charged. Cabin rentals are limited, so register early!
For more information, please contact our camp office: firstname.lastname@example.org.